Foro Visual Kei Argentina

Foocha

« Older   Newer »
kizaki12
view post Posted on 13/11/2011, 22:59

Es una banda visual kei de Alemania formada en 2007 por cuatro chicas (cinco actualmente) amantes del rock japones y visual kei. Hasta el momento tienen un disco llamado "kowarete omocha" el cual tiene tres temas propios que pueden ser escuchados en su myspace.
Sus integrantes son Papu, Tora, Lex, Hito, Reyhan
Ami me gustaron, y los temas "ryouketsu no kao" y "abbugerido" me parecieron bastante visualeros.

(no encontre mas fotos donde aparescan las cinco y de echo no se si todas las que aparecen en la foto son todas de la banda)
l

SPOILER (click to view)
foocha_design_by_atylx89-d37yq9t

Biography:
I think most of us know this feeling,
When you are listening to music, you are fascinated of the band and then you are like “Woaaah I want it too!!” and skadoosh~
You get some friends together. Then you have your own band without even having an instrument or much less can handle one. This is the way how Foocha has begun~ .. In autumn 2007 Papu and 4 friends built up our band and luckily Boss was willing to teach us in playing instruments. After some time only Papu und Tora were left over. In November 2008 Lex joined Foocha as first guitarist and with her Reyhan as our drummer. Our last member Hito joined the band in october 2009. In 2010 we had our first concert at the HarajukuDay in Cologne. Other concerts followed and we recorded our first single in August.
And now we gonna agonize you with our music! >D

Myspace:
www.myspace.com/foochax

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Foocha/1381...6225034?sk=wall

Duru-Sama
view post Posted on 26/11/2011, 18:14

me gusto la banda ^^
los tres temas

1 replies since 13/11/2011, 22:59   128 views